Our fully equipped assembly lines allow us to assemble printed circuit boards as well as low-volume and high-mix products at an increased throughput. Our partnership with Governors America Corp. (GAC) gives us over 35 combined years of experience assembling quality products for our customers. From production to packaging, to storage before shipping, all of our assembly services happen completely in-house.
Engineering and Design
We have a dedicated team that works alongside GAC engineers to handle all engineering and design and assembly assistance. GAC has the following engineers on site:
- Mechanical, electrical, firmware and software engineers
- Systems application engineers
- Industrial, production and process engineers for product improvements or redesign
- Advanced logistics and procurement specialists
- Build-to-print or reverse engineers
- Quality engineers
- Test engineers with commercial and military capabilities
- Specialty application engineering
Custom Cable Harnesses
We manufacture custom-designed panels, cables and cable harnesses to your specification, whether you need low-volume, custom assemblies or high-volume commercial product quantities. Our wide range of in-stock wire, jackets, gauges and connectors gives us the flexibility to create what you need.
Need coil winding for your product fast? We have full coil winding capabilities in-house with a quick turnaround on most designs. All our coils are manufactured to stringent mechanical and electrical standards to ensure the quality and consistency of each coil assembly. No coil size is too big or too small—we offer many sizing options with typical coil wire gauges of 26 to 15 gauge in both standard and heavy build wire.